Saturday, September 29, 2007

WOW

What a game.   I felt like I was having a heart attack the entire time.  The pressure was tremendous for both teams, and it looked like Cal gutted it through.  Difference - 4 turn overs vs none for the Golden Bears.

And, now, bonus points.   Oklahoma, Texas, Rutgers, Florida and West Virginia have all lost this weekend.  Can you say number three?  And next week, while Cal nurses itself back to health (maybe Riley gets all the snaps this week) - Florida and LSU play.  Lets hear it for Florida.  That would be an unprecedented number 1 and 2 in the Pac 10...but I am obviosly getting way ahead of myself.

What a day for the defense.  They played fantastic.  And DeSean, finally coming unglued, and taking the game over, with Justin Forsett. 

I thought we would need to play perfectly.  We did not.  We missed a bunch of passes, dropped some, and Ezeff's penalty was a killer.  But then, to make the game saving fumble hit was, I guess, plenty to make up for it.  

GO BEARS!!!!!

No comments: